GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the competition on Live Frankly’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages dated Tuesday 16th November to 24:00 BST Tuesday 30th November 2021. The Promoter is Live Frankly Limited registered at 144 Gallants Farm Road, EN4 8EL.
To enter the competition, entrants must: Follow both @organicorealfoods and @livefrankly_ on Instagram and leave a comment tagging a friend on a relevant Instagram post.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Entry is open to all individuals aged 18 years and over.
2. Directors, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and the agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. The winner will be chosen at random using Comment Picker. The winner will be notified via a comment on their entry, a direct message or a tweet from the Promoter
4. All winners must provide one of the Live Frankly/Organico Realfoods accounts with their delivery details within 14 days of being notified. If these details are not provided, the winning entry still stands but no prize will be dispatched.
5. The promoter will dispatch the prize as soon as possible and within 90 days of the winner being notified, presuming there is no reasonable delay processing of the prize. If there is a delay, the prize winner will be notified before the end of the 90-day period.
6. Multiple entries per household and individual are accepted, but only one prize will be distributed.
7. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The draw results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the information that entrants provide for the purposes of conducting this promotion and for marketing purposes, but will not disclose entrants’ personal information to any third party.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify entries and to disqualify any entries by any person who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
10. If any promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the written directions of any relevant authority.
11. The Promoter, its related companies and associated agencies and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death howsoever caused which is suffered or sustained by any person arising out of or in any way connected with this promotion, or the use of any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowed by law.