If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We won’t collect any of your personal data unless you specifically choose to share it with us. We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from Live Frankly, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email for market research reasons.
How we will store your personal data
All personal data you provide to us is securely stored, with restricted access. We cannot guarantee the security of your data during transmission from you to us, and you transmit such data at your own risk. Once your data has reached our servers, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
How to access your information or opt out
You can request to be removed from our database at any time. Every email will have a link to unsubscribe or alternatively you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org who can provide you with all the information we have on you as well as ensure your details are removed if you want to opt out.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information such as how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
We will always work to hold your information securely, following stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Links from our site
Our website contains many links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the livefrankly.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are in no way responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites.